Electric Site, for RV/Campers includes picnic table, fire ring & 30A/50A electric service. Cost includes up to 4 people, additional people up to 6 per site allowed with additional fees. RV/Camper sites also include use of water fill and waste dump station. 2 night minimum stay for prime weekends!
Electric Site, for tents, includes picnic table, fire ring & 30A/50A electric service. Cost includes up to 4 people, additional people up to 6 per site allowed with additional fees. 2 night minimum stay for prime weekends!
Primitive Site for tent camping, includes picnic table and fire ring. Cost includes up to 4 people, additional people up to 6 per site allowed with additional fees. 2 night minimum stay for Trout Weekend, holiday weekends and July 4th week!
Group Site - Electric
Group Electric Site, includes picnic table, fire ring & 30A/50A electric service. Site cost includes up to 7 people. Additional people allowed for a fee of $12 per person per night, up to 13 people total per site. Only 1 camper unit allowed per site. Requires a 2 night minimum stay and a paddling reservation with us. Group site numbers are 43, 44 & 45.
Remote Site- Primitive
Private, remote campsite accessed by exclusive trail situated along a creek that connects to the Pigeon River. This site rental includes the cost of a stack of wood delivered to the site, fire ring & picnic table. This location requires an advance reservation and a two night stay. The cost of this site includes 4 people and will accommodate four additional people. Additional people are $10/person/night. Please call for availability and pricing. Site #70.
The campground at Trading Post Canoe is situated on the same property as the canoe and kayak rental operation. We have approximately 70 sites, electric, primitive and group areas, all of which have access to indoor hot showers and restroom facilities. Our campsites border the river or the inland pond. Snacks, drinks, ice, firewood, camping supplies and gear, and apparel are available at the camp store.We encourage and recommend reserving your space ahead of time. Click here to see the campground map in a downloadable PDF.
- CHECK-IN time is 2:00 p.m. EST
- CHECK-OUT time is 12:00 NOON EST
- QUIET TIME is 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Non-compliance will result in eviction with no refund.
- Please respect your neighboring campers and their families.
- No loud music, and all music off at 11:00 p.m.
- Generators are NOT allowed.
- No vulgar, offensive language.
- NO FIREWORKS of any kind are allowed in the campground.
- All vehicles are to be parked and remain parked after 10:00pm.
- All cars must have a car tag pass.
- All visitors at the Trading Post must register at the office and get a VISITOR CAR TAG before proceeding into the campground.
- Visitors MUST depart by 10:00pm
- Non paddling visitors will be assessed a $5/person/day visitor’s fee.
- No illegal drugs of any kind. Violators will be reported to local authorities.
- Storm shelter is in bath house, open 24 hours.
- Campground speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Please do not move the fire rings.
- No cutting of trees or marring of branches.
- A dumpster is provided for bagged trash disposal.
- Please clean your campsite upon departure. Failure to do so will result in being assessed a $50 cleaning fee.
- Recycling containers for aluminum cans are provided.
- Vaccinated & socially friendly pets are welcome but must be kept in your campsite & on a leash.
- Campground pond fishing is ok but is catch & release only.
- The playground is for children only. Children must be supervised by an adult and play is at own risk.
- No lifeguard is on duty, swim at own risk.
Looking for directions to Trading Post Canoe? We can be found on Google Maps! Just search for ‘Trading Post Canoe, Kayak & Campground‘!
Click for a printable PDF copy of the map below.