Non-Prime = $90
Prime = $96
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring
- 30A/20A Electric Service
- Access to the Fill & Dump Station.
- Sewer Hook-Up
- Fire Grate
Prime vs Non-Prime Seasons
April 19 – May 27 = Non-Prime Everyday
May 28 – September 5 = Prime on Fridays, Saturdays, & Holiday Weekends
May 28 – September 5 = Non-Prime Sunday – Thursday
September 6 – December 5 = Non-Prime Everyday
Only 1 camper unit allowed per site. Requires a 2 night minimum stay and a paddling reservation with us. Group site numbers are 43, 44 & 45.
Site cost includes up to 7 people.
Additional people allowed for a fee of $12 per person per night, up to 13 people total per site.
If for any reason you need to cancel all or a portion of your camping reservation, the following guidelines will apply:
* 11 days or MORE prior to your arrival date – 50% of the totalreservation cost will be refunded to you & 50% will be retained bythe Trading Post, OR you can reschedule for another date within the sameseason for no charge.
* 10 days or LESS prior to your arrival date -100% of the total reservation cost will be retained by the Trading Post- No Refunds or Credits are issued at this time.
* Failure to check-in or contact us on the date of your scheduled arrival may forfeit campsite availability.
* No refunds or credits are issued for inclement weather and/or if youchoose to depart earlier than your planned check-out date.
Check-in time is at 2PM on the day of your arrival. If you would like to request an early check-in, this request must be placed with our office PRIOR to your arrival. We attempt to fill all reasonable requests, but early check-in times cannot always be granted. Check-out time is at 12PM on the day of your departure.
- CHECK-IN time is 2:00 p.m. EST
- CHECK-OUT time is 12:00 NOON EST
- QUIET TIME is 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Non-compliance will result in eviction with no refund.
- Please respect your neighboring campers and their families.
- No loud music, and all music off at 11:00 p.m.
- Generators are NOT allowed.
- No vulgar, offensive language.
- NO FIREWORKS of any kind are allowed in the campground.
- All vehicles are to be parked and remain parked after 10:00pm.
- All cars must have a car tag pass.
- All visitors at the Trading Post must register at the office and get a VISITOR CAR TAG before proceeding into the campground.
- Visitors MUST depart by 10:00pm
- Non paddling visitors will be assessed a $5/person/day visitor’s fee.
- No illegal drugs of any kind. Violators will be reported to local authorities.
- Storm shelter is in bath house, open 24 hours.
- Campground speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Please do not move the fire rings.
- No cutting of trees or marring of branches.
- A dumpster is provided for bagged trash disposal.
- Please clean your campsite upon departure. Failure to do so will result in being assessed a $50 cleaning fee.
- Recycling containers for aluminum cans are provided.
- Vaccinated & socially friendly pets are welcome but must be kept in your campsite & on a leash.
- Campground pond fishing is ok but is catch & release only.
- The playground is for children only. Children must be supervised by an adult and play is at own risk.
- No lifeguard is on duty, swim at own risk.