Prime Season = $135
Shoulder Season = $122
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring.
- Access to the Water Fill Station
- Electric Hook-Up
- Sewer Hook-Up
- Fire Grate
- Access to the Dump Station
Prime Season: May 27 – Sept. 5
Shoulder Seasons: April 25 – May 26 & Sept. 6 – Dec. 4
Group Primitive site number is #67. Two night minimum stay and paddling reservations are required when renting this site.
- Cost includes 10 people*
- 5 vehicle limit for this site
*Additional people are $10 per person per night
*FULL payment is required at the time of reservation.
*Trip changes and cancellations may be made up until 10 days prior to your reservation.
*Cancellations made more than 10 days prior to arrival will qualify for a credit for a future date.
*NO REFUNDS unless you have purchased Trip Cancellation Protection
*If Trading Post cancels the trip due to river or weather conditions, you will be offered a credit for a future date.
*Once you are on the river or parked at your camp site, there are no refunds or credits. Please keep in mind that heat, wind, cold, rain, insects, and ever-changing river conditions are part of the activity!
* 11 days or MORE prior to your arrival date – you can reschedule for another date within the same season or receive a credit for a future date.
* 10 days or LESS prior to your arrival date – No Refunds or Credits are issued, unless you purchased Trip Cancellation Protection.
* Failure to check-in or contact us on the date of your scheduled arrival may forfeit your site, boat reservation and seat on the bus.
* No refunds or credits are issued for dropping boats or changing trips less than 10 days prior to your trip date & time, unless you purchased Trip Cancellation Protection.
* No refunds or credits are issued for no call/no shows. You MUST contact us prior to your trip time to take advantage of the Trip Cancellation Protection.
Check-in time is at 2PM on the day of your arrival. If you would like to request an early check-in, this request must be placed with our office PRIOR to your arrival. We attempt to fill all reasonable requests, but early check-in times cannot always be granted. Check-out time is at 12PM on the day of your departure.
- CHECK-IN time is 2:00 p.m. EST
- CHECK-OUT time is 12:00 NOON EST
- QUIET TIME is 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Non-compliance will result in eviction with no refund.
- 5 vehicle limit on group sites. There is no overflow parking.
- Please respect your neighboring campers and their families.
- No loud music, and all music off at 11:00 p.m.
- Generators are NOT allowed.
- No vulgar, offensive language.
- NO FIREWORKS of any kind are allowed in the campground.
- All vehicles are to be parked and remain parked after 10:00pm.
- All cars must have a car tag pass.
- All visitors at the Trading Post must register at the office and get a VISITOR CAR TAG before proceeding into the campground.
- Visitors MUST depart by 10:00pm
- Non paddling visitors will be assessed a $5/person/day visitor’s fee.
- No illegal drugs of any kind. Violators will be reported to local authorities.
- Storm shelter is in bath house, open 24 hours.
- Campground speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Please do not move the fire rings.
- No cutting of trees or marring of branches.
- A dumpster is provided for bagged trash disposal.
- Please clean your campsite upon departure. Failure to do so will result in being assessed a $50 cleaning fee.
- Recycling containers for aluminum cans are provided.
- Vaccinated & socially friendly pets are welcome but must be kept in your campsite & on a leash.
- Campground pond fishing is ok but is catch & release only.
- The playground is for children only. Children must be supervised by an adult and play is at own risk.
- No lifeguard is on duty, swim at own risk.